Today I was working on a site when I noticed my node paths were incorrect for some of my nodes. Now I heavily use Pathauto in conjunction with Taxonomy to define my paths for everything on the site and this issue hasn't come up before. I swear, I didn't change my Pathauto rules ([termpath-raw]/[title-raw]), so what changed?
Yesterday I received an email from one of my clients asking why the blocks weren't showing up on a 404 page (he went to a url that did not exist). Now I had always known that Drupal doesn't show blocks on the 404 page but I had no idea why and no idea of how to re-enable blocks on the said page.
Just the other day I was tasked with creating a 90+ field Webform in a Drupal site I was creating. While the number of fields was a little daunting creating the form was easy once I got past a few sticky points. Hopefully you will have a much easier time creating your own Webform if you follow these tips.
At this months Florida Drupal meetings a lot of questions came up about how we create websites. Now these questions weren't really about the technical aspects of creating the site, they were more about the planning and the high level steps we take.